This quarterly formatted, desk sized personal journal gives you 2 pages per day, with just a little bit of structure, to help guide your day’s thoughts, goals and/or actions. It’s your personal companion for organizing your own to-do lists, notes, random thoughts, or doodles to help you achieve your own goals and dreams.
“No more loose papers, random clipboards, and disparate sticky notes.” Owners and managers often share that they simply could not run their businesses without their Manager’s Red Book. It’s the one place you can go to each day to understand your plan, get focused, and achieve your goal of running a perfect shift. You write down those objectives and plans, each and every day...because it works!
But what about those personal thoughts, ideas or goals that might not wind up in your Manager's Red Book? Are they in one place and easy to find? And did you know those who write down their goals and dreams on a regular basis achieve those desires at a significantly higher level than those who do not? In fact, studies show you become 42% more likely to achieve your goals and dreams simply by writing them down on a regular basis.
So we created Red Book Write, your personal companion for organization. This journal is undated so you can start writing in it now!
- Laminated water resistant, soft cover
- Layflat binding, rounded
- 240 pages, white paper
- Undated format, 2 daily pages per day
- 26 page sketching section to doodle, draw or brainstorm
- Easy to carry or pack desksize 8.5” x 5.5”
Daily Pages Include:
- A little bit of structure to plan your day
- Goal setting section to focus on those important things, over the next 90 day
- Undated, so you can begin your journal at anytime
- 26 pages in grid format
- Use these pages to doodle, plan and brainstorm
Goal Planning Section:
- Focus on your most important goals
- Write out your action plans
- Think Forward section allows you to capture your ideas for the future
“A dream written down with a date is a goal.
A goal broken down into steps is a plan.
A plan backed by action makes your dreams come true.” - Greg Reid