The Manager's Red Book - Quick Service (Bilingual), F0528
This quarterly, legal-sized playbook provides managers 2 pages per day and is designed specifically for managers of a wide variety of quick service restaurant operations. Bonus: Includes Spanish and English text.
Use this tool to drive an exceptional customer experience through consistency across one or more locations. Track, and continually assess, all aspects of your business. Create a culture of shared goals, best practices, effective communication, vision, recognition, and values. Keep track of critical information, KPIs, and drive accountability. The playbook is filled with helpful sections designed to support your management team.
- Annual, Monthly Planning, Multi-year, and Holiday Calendars
- Daily Pages - 2 per day
- Customer Comment Form
- Employee Schedule
- Monthly Manager Schedule - Planning
- Weekly Tracking
- Weekly Meeting Notes
- Safety Checklist
- Corrective Measures and Follow-up
- Pre-opening Walk-thru
- Comments and Notes
- Customer Feedback and Ideas
- Store Deposit Log
- Weekly Planning Objectives
- Hospitality Audit
- Monthly Summary
- Monthly Maintenance Log
- Manager's Minutes article
- Descriptions on how to use the playbook
- Bonus: Includes Spanish and English text
Daily Pages Include:
- Weather notes
- Sales & Labor Totals
- Daily Manager Schedules
- Today's Special Promotions
- Today's Priorities - Staff Meeting Focus, Pre-opening Walk-thru, To be Done, Shift Change Items, and Safety Walk-thru
- Repair and Maintenance
- Incoming Messages
- Personnel Issues - Training, Interviews / Evaluations, and Performance Notes
- Food and Beverage
- Today's Highlights
- Run shifts proactively with 20 years of industry best practices at your side
- Drive a consistent customer experience across all locations
- Prepare for upcoming events and promotions
- Record data and key financial information
- Measure and compare against goals
- Resolve unexpected variances
- Focus on daily priorities
- Key-in on all aspects of the business
- Improve communication between shifts
- Utilize signature areas in every section
- Provide feedback and evaluate team performance
- Provides a historical reference that creates community
"It is helpful to cover off all that is needed to start and end a shift, or opening and closing the restaurant."
- Join the 100,000 managers who depend on our playbooks every year.
- Save on your total shipping costs, order annually.
- Did you like what you see, but are more Interested in customizing your Manager's Red Book?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.