The Manager's Red Book – Retail, F2644
This Quarterly, legal-sized playbook provides managers 2 pages per day and is designed specifically for a wide variety of retail operations.
Use this tool to drive an exceptional customer experience through consistency across one or more locations. Track, and continually assess, all aspects of your business. Create a culture of shared goals, best practices, effective communication, vision, recognition, and values. Keep track of critical information, KPIs, and drive accountability. The playbook is filled with helpful sections designed to support your management team.
- Annual, Monthly, and Holiday Calendars
- Daily Pages - 2 per day
- Monthly Requested Days off Calendar
- Monthly Planning Objectives
- Weekly and Final Schedule tear outs
- Cleaning & Service Checklist
- Weekly Meeting Notes
- Monthly Recap
- Store Safety Meeting
- Gift Certificate Log
- Customer Communication & Feedback
- Staffing Needs - Interviews
- Phone List
- Descriptions on how to use the playbook
Daily Pages Include:
- Weather notes
- Daily reminders
- Sales Goals & Results
- Employee Goals
- Daily Sales Reads
- To Do Today
- Key Events and New Items
- 5 Minute Pre-shift Huddle
- Daily Role Play and Scheduled Training
- Phone Call & Email Log
- Inventory Notes
- Facility Concerns
- Displays & Visuals
- Team Communication
- Deposit Log
- Run shifts proactively with 20 years of industry best practices at your side
- Drive a consistent customer experience across all locations
- Prepare for upcoming events and promotions
- Record data and key financial information
- Measure and compare against goals
- Resolve unexpected variances
- Focus on daily priorities
- Key-in on all aspects of the business
- Improve communication between shifts
- Utilize signature areas in every section
- Provide feedback and evaluate team performance
- Provides a historical reference that creates community
"Communication is most important in our industry. The Red Book is the best template for the management to communicate to corporate regarding even the lowest priority details."
- Join the 100,000 managers who depend on our playbooks every year.
- Save on your total shipping costs, order annually.
- Did you like what you see, but are more Interested in customizing your Manager's Red Book?
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.