Requested Days Off (8 Lines Per Day), F2835
This letter-sized playbook covers 6 months of requested days off, providing 2 days per page with 8 lines per day. Suitable for any industry.
*Starting Semi-Annual 2 (Apr/Sep 2015) these books will be bilingual, including Spanish and English text.
Give your employees a central hub to plan and record time-off, so that you're not left scrambling. Reduce confusion and conflicts with this centralized system to document employee time-off.
- Annual, Monthly, Holiday, and other Calendars
- Daily Pages
- Monthly Labeled Tab Pages
- Descriptions for how to use the playbook
Daily Pages Include:
- Each requested day off features eight lines to be filled in with the employee's name, reason and date for request, and manager approval.
- Eliminate undocumented or forgotten requests
- Managers log their approval or denial of all requests
- Reason for request helps managers determine flexibility and priority
- Easy to understand an at-a-glance format
- Holds team members and managers accountable
- Convenient bi-annual format
"Quality! The book does not fall apart no matter how many people are using it."
- Save on your total shipping costs, order annually.
- Did you like what you see, but are more Interested in customizing your own playbook?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.