Dining Service: Residential Living, F3357
This quarterly, legal-sized playbook provides 2 pages per day and is designed specifically for residential or assisted living operations.
Run your kitchen with precision using action plans, daily documentation, and daily food safety assurance checklists. Create a culture of shared food safety practices, effective communication, recognition, and values. Keep track of critical information and drive accountability. The playbook is filled with helpful sections designed to support your management team meet the needs of today's diverse residential and assisted living operations.
- Annual, Monthly, Multi-year, and Holiday Calendars
- Daily Pages - 2 per day
- Food Safety Reference Numbers
- Reference Sheet - What is HACCP?
- Weekly Meeting Outline
- Weekly Observations
- Monthly Food Quality and Safety Audit
- Monthly Topics of Focus
- Descriptions on how to use the playbook
Daily Pages Include:
- Daily reminders
- Incident Free Days Count
- Meals Served Counts
- Leftovers to be Used Today
- Safety notes
- Waste Log
- Sunday's Follow-up
- What's Happening Today
- Manager Notes
- Food Safety Assurance Checklist - Hygiene, Sanitation, Facility, Storage & Key Item Temperature Log
- Run shifts proactively with 20 years of industry best practices at your side
- Stay compliant
- Drive a consistent customer experience across all locations
- Prepare for upcoming events and promotions
- Record data and key financial information
- Measure and compare against goals
- Solve unexpected variances
- Focus on daily priorities
- Ample corrective action areas
- Key-in on all aspects of the business
- Improves communication between shifts
- Provide feedback and evaluate team performance
- Provides a historical reference
"Red Book has helped up keep up with out Temperature logs and it is and it is easy to show the inspector when we get inspected by the Health Department or corporate."
- Join the 100,000 managers who depend on our playbooks every year.
- Save on your total shipping costs, order annually.
- Did you like what you see, but are more Interested in customizing your Manager's Red Book?