Daily Inspector Food Safety - Line Check, F3538
This monthly, letter-sized playbook provides 4 pages per day and is designed specifically for full service restaurant operations.
This system keeps food safety front and center. Designed to be used in the kitchen, it closes the shift-to-shift communication loop between the open, mid and closing shifts, documents food waste, helps reduce spoilage, and holds employees accountable to food safety standards.
- Annual and Monthly Calendars
- Daily Pages - 4 per day
- Number of Incident Free Days Count
- Food Safety Reference Numbers
- Handling Guest Incidents
- Weekly Observations
- Weekly Meeting Outline
- Monthly Summary
- Monthly Meeting Outline
- Descriptions for how to use the playbook
Daily Pages Include:
- Daily Manager Schedule
- Leftovers Inventory
- What's Happening Today
- Waste Log
- Food Safety Assurance Checklist, includes Hygiene, Sanitation, Facility, and Equipment
- Customizable Line Check Lists
- Manager Signature Areas
- Review line checks
- Helps employees and managers prepare for food inspections
- Resolve kitchen issues efficiently
- Record temperatures
- Stay compliant
- Document incident notes
- Measure and compare against goals
- Solve unexpected variances
- Provide feedback and evaluate your team's performance
"It's an easy way for our company to assure safe food."
- Join the 100,000 managers who depend on our playbooks every year.
- Save on your total shipping costs, order annually.
- Did you like what you see, but are more Interested in customizing your playbook?