Requested Days Off and Shift XChange, F4521
This legal-sized requested days off and shift exchange combination playbook covers 6 months and provides 2 pages per week. It is suitable for any industry.
Time off and shift change requests from employees are a constant. Keep track of all this information in one place with this durable log.
- Annual, Monthly, Holiday, and other Calendars
- Daily Pages
- Monthly Labeled Tab Pages
- Descriptions for how to use the playbook
Daily Pages Include:
- Each requested days off day features seven lines to be filled in with the employee's name, reason for request, date requested, and manager approval.
- Each shift exchange day features eight lines to be filled in with both employees' names, shift details, and manager approval.
- Eliminate undocumented or forgotten requests
- Managers log their approval or denial of all requests
- Reason for request helps managers determine flexibility and priority
- Holds team members and managers accountable
- Convenient bi-annual format
"Quality! The book does not fall apart no matter how many people are using it."
- This combination book is bound biannually and is available January - June and July - December, or from October-March and April-September.
- Save on your total shipping costs, order annually.
- Did you like what you see, but are more Interested in customizing your own playbook?
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.