Bar Red Book, F2151
This quarterly, legal-sized playbook provides 1 page per day and is designed specifically for bartenders and mixologists in all types of bar operations including: sports, brew houses, theme, live venue, and nightclubs.
Drive alcohol sales and create a culture of responsible serving with successful and consistent habits managed in one place. The Bar Red Book lets you and your staff record important news, keep track of food production and waste, ordering, memos, specials and more.
- Annual, Monthly, Holiday, and other Calendars
- Daily Pages - 1 per day
- Count of ID's Checked
- Count of Cabs Called
- Manager's Minutes article
- Descriptions for how to use the playbook
Daily Pages Include:
- Weather notes
- Holiday reminders
- Daily Bartender Schedule
- Bar News
- Priority Opening Duties
- Priority Closing Duties
- Food & Beverage
- Personnel Issues
- Safety & Sanitation Issues
- Guided action plans keep bartenders and staff on-task and productive
- Task lists and historical information help you prepare for upcoming events and promotions
- Important fact and need-to-know information in one spot for everyone to see
- Measure and compare against goals
- Provide feedback and evaluate performance of your bar staff
"The book does provide a tool that is necessary for our business. It aids in our success."
- Join the 100,000 managers who depend on our playbooks every year.
- Save on your total shipping costs, order annually.
- Did you like what you see, but are more Interested in customizing your Manager's Red Book?