The Manager’s Red Book - Full Service, F0246
This quarterly, letter-sized playbook provides 2 pages per day and is designed specifically for full service restaurants.
Use this tool to drive an exceptional customer experience through consistency across one or more locations. Track, and continually assess, all aspects of your business. Create a culture of shared goals, best practices, effective communication, vision, recognition, and values. Keep track of critical information, KPIs, and drive accountability. The playbook is filled with helpful sections designed to support your management team.
- Annual, Monthly, and Holiday Calendars
- Daily Pages - 2 per day
- Shift Reporting
- Weekly Meeting Notes
- Weekly Results
- Weekly Summary
- Hospitality Audit
- Monthly Summaries
- Monthly Maintenance Log
- Manager's Minutes article
- Descriptions on how to use the playbook
Daily Pages Include:
- Weather notes
- Daily reminders
- Safety notes
- Quotable / Today in History
- Today's Specials
- Shift Totals
- Today's Priorities
- Repair & Maintenance Concerns
- Incoming Messages
- Personnel Issues
- Food & Beverage
- Today's Highlights
- Run shifts proactively with 20 years of industry best practices at your side
- Drive a consistent customer experience across all locations
- Prepare for upcoming events and promotions
- Record data and key financial information
- Measure and compare against goals
- Resolve unexpected variances
- Focus on daily priorities
- Key-in on all aspects of the business
- Improve communication between shifts
- Utilize signature areas in every section
- Provide feedback and evaluate team performance
- Provides a historical reference that creates community
"Our company has been using Red Book as long as I have worked here and I started in 1989. It is the best way to communicate between our managers and also to look back at previous years to look up what we have done during different times of the year."
"Love the Red Book - it's a tool I use every day and get lost without it!"
- Join the 100,000 managers who depend on our playbooks every year.
- Save on your total shipping costs, order annually.
- Did you like what you see, but are more Interested in customizing your Manager's Red Book?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.